One of the most popular Viburnums because of its intense, clove-like scent. The flowers remain in bloom for at least 2 weeks. Nice for planting near an entryway or open window.
- USDA Zones: 4 - 7
- Height: 4 - 8', Spacing: 4 - 8'
- Exposure: Full Sun / Partial Shade
- Bloom Season: Spring
- Flower Color: Pink buds open to extremely fragrant white flowers.
- Foliage: Green - Bluish-green
- Growing Tips: Prune after flowering. Prefers a moist, slightly acid soil.
- Notes: Stays relatively compact.