If a picture is worth a thousand words, think how useful it would be to have both pictures and the words explaining them. Here are a series of gardening Step-by-Step to make garden maintenance a little easier to comprehend and a little easier to do.
- Making a Garden - How to Start a New Garden Don't be overwhelmed by the task of starting a new garden bed from scratch.
- Seed Starting - How to Successfully Start Plants from Seed A huge world of plant variety opens up to the gardener willing to start their own plants from seed. It's easy, it's fun and you can have exactly the petunia or tomato of your dreams.
- Taking Cuttings from House and Garden Plants to Make More Plants If you enjoy starting your own plants, how about multiplying your treasures by starting cuttings. Another bonus of plant cuttings is how quickly you'll have new plants.
- Garden Maintenance - Pinching, Deadheading and Cutting Back Maintenance is what gardening is all about. A beautiful garden requires a gardener's touch - literally.
- How to Divide Perennial Plants If you thought taking cuttings was a fast way to have more plants, wait until you start dividing!