What happened to tulips? Ya gotta love em'. They always make me smile. Submitted by Robin
- Zones: 4 - 6 (There are a few that can survive in Zones 7 & 8.)
- Colors: White, Yellow, Pink, Red, Purple
- Height: 6" - 2' Width: 12 - 24"
- Bloom Period: Spring
- Exposure: Full Sun / Partial Shade
- Notes: There are about 100 species of tulips and many more varieties within those species. There should be a tulip for every taste, but since deer and squirrels haven't met a tulip whose taste they didn't like, many gardeners have given up growing tulips.