Shasta Daisies are nice and bright! They one of the few perennials that grew from seed for me, and they spread very well. Submitted by Jen
There are definitely a lot of good ones but I love daisies, especially the new ones. They stand up well and have such large, beautiful flowers. I do not get a lot of sun in any area of my lawn but they have done well in all locations. Submitted by Linda
- Zones: 4 - 10
- Colors: White with Gold Center (New varieties can be double petaled and ruffled, even scented.)
- Height: 2 - 3' Width: 18 - 24"
- Bloom Period: Mid-Summer - Fall
- Exposure: Full Sun / Partial Shade
- Notes: Extremely drought tolerant. Attracts bees and butterflies. Will self-seed.