In California lavender is great all year. Submitted by joyce
Lavender, lavender, lavender!! And when in doubt
more lavender!! Gorgeous color and fragrance
..spread so beautifully, and then dry them in the fall. Enjoy! Submitted by Caec
- Zones: 5 - 10, depending on species
- Colors: Lavender and white
- Height: 1 - 3'' Width: 2 - 5'
- Bloom Period: Summer (May repeat)
- Exposure: Full Sun
- Notes: Lavender's hardiness is affected by winter dampness. Lavender does not like to sit in wet soil.
Growing Lavender Anywhere