If you prefer your cherry tomatoes on the sweet side, 'Terenzo' is for you. It has a brix sugar content of 6.0%. OK, it's not going to challenge the 14.0 of a Brandywine, but compared to those 4.0 tomatoes in plastic clamshells at the supermarket, 'Terenzo' is a definite winner.
This is considered a 'Tumbler' type tomato. It produces high yields on a low-growing, trailing plant. The fruits are a good size, about 1 1/4" / .7 oz., and resistant to cracking. 'Terenzo' holds up well in the heat of summer.
AAS® WINNER DATA
- Genus species: Solanum lycopersicum
- Common name: Cherry Tomato
- Height: 16--20"
- Width: 20"
- Fruit Size: 1 1/4" / .7 oz.
- Flower Color: Red
- Length of time from sowing seed to flower: 56 days from transplant
- Bred by Pro-Veg Seeds Ltd.