Whatever your level of experience, I hope you will become part of our community on the Gardening Forum.
- How do I find the information I'm looking for on your site?
- There's a search box in the upper right corner of the main page. Just type in a word or two to get started. There is also a list of topics in the middle of the left hand column.
New content is being added all the time. There are articles, how-tos, photo galleries and product reviews. Feel free to look around and see what interests you. If there is a topic I don't seem to be covering, email me and let me know. I'm always looking for new ideas. You may also want to sign up for my newsletter
- Will my question get answered quickly on the Forum?
- We have a wonderful Forum moderator, Scottyblue, who stays on top of things and I'll be there to make sure all your questions get answered. You are sure to get an answer more quickly if you post on the Forum, rather than emailing me directly.
- What types of questions do people ask?
- A. You can use this forum to discuss anything about gardening. For example, if your tomatoes are getting spotty and you need a solution, ask here. Or maybe you want some advice on keeping deer away from your Hosta, or when to transplant your peonies.
I do ask that you keep your posts gardening related and be courteous with each other. However some friendly chat is perfectly acceptable and even encouraged.
- What if I have a link to suggest?
- Great. You can either post it on the forum, so that everyone can try it out, or send me an email at email@example.com. Definitely email me if you notice that an existing link isn't working.